Thursday, March 17, 2011

The big 2-0-0

I never thought I'd see that number again in my lifetime.  After I passed it years ago, there was no going back.  Well luckily... I can say I finally saw it again.  I couldn't believe my eyes this morning.  Felt so good to see that number again.  Shopping for clothes has been difficult but good.  I can finally fit into regular size shirts... but pants... I'm on the verge of that so finding shorts for the summer has been difficult to say the least.  Does feel good to shop in regular stores again though.  I also can't believe the energy I have!  My two biggest things right now though are that I am no longer that person on a plane (you know the one everyone thinks to themselves that they hope they don't get stuck next too) and I can't wait to go to the amusement parks again and not worry if I'll fit in the rides seats.  The confidence is growing... and next 25 pds lost, I'll be at what I was when I lost weight years and years ago.  I can't believe I'm already half way to my ultimate goal.... so exciting.

1 comment: