Thursday, August 4, 2011

Been a long time...

So I keep forgetting to update this with my progress.  I was stuck for some time and finally broke through that stubborn weight.  I am now at over 70 pounds lost so can't explain how great I'm feeling.  I found a pic of what I looked like before I started all this and couldn't believe I was that big.  Even my husband couldn't believe I was.  So at this point I only have 20 more pounds to reach my goal.  Seriously I have never seen 150 pds since I was a teenager.  I am no longer embarrassed to tell people how much I weigh... and to wear regular clothes... OMG!  I don't even buy XL shirts anymore. The only downside to all of this has been my excess skin.  The four areas that bug me the most are in this order: stomach, arms, boobs, butt.  Once I get to my goal and stay there for at least a year, I plan to start looking into a tummy tuck.  I have never had a flat stomach and I would deal with all the others for just that fixed.  On top of all that, about 3 weeks ago I started working out again.  Let me tell you, Wii's Active game is great!  With the weather being in the 100's, working out inside is a must.   

No comments:

Post a Comment