Tuesday, September 7, 2010

BP and trampoline...

So doc wanted me to see my old blood pressure doc before I get surgery.  She put me on a diuretic which in turn hasn't yet started making my blood pressure go down but good news is it's taking some pounds off.  What a good feeling!  Making me want to get this surgery over with quicker.  I find myself looking in the mirror thinking about what I will look like when I finally find success.  God what a thought that is.  I haven't bought any new clothes in hopes that the next time I do, they will be smaller sizes.  Oh and I found a good form of exercise... the trampoline!  The in laws bought the kids a trampoline while visiting and they want to jump all the time.  That really works you out and to see the smiles on the girls faces is worth a million dollars.

Oh... my surgery doc turns out is my blood pressure docs godfather to one of her kids.  What a small world!

No comments:

Post a Comment