Sunday, January 30, 2011
another one bites the dust...
OK... so I've dropped another pound this morning... each day seems to be a nice surprise. Makes all the pain from surgery seem worth it. Since the surgery I've dropped 8 pounds (whoa!) and I am only 14 pds away from my first goal. The non eating thing isn't too fun but I know Tuesday I get to look forward to some scrambled eggs and some mashed potatoes! So looking forward to that. I'll finally feel satisfied when I eat something... cause yogurt just is not cutting it anymore. One thing I found though... taking care of 2 little crazy kids when your not eating enough equals no energy whatsoever! The 6 hour nights some days just isn't enough to get through a day with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yogurt can be so boring! What kinds are you allowed to have?
ReplyDeleteAny one thats light... so I've enjoyed Walmarts Cherry, Banana Cream Pie and Orange Creamsicle. Also had some pudding... Vanilla mostly but they also make a cinnamin swirl that wasn't too bad.
ReplyDelete