Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A week later...

So it's been a week since I was fitted with my very own LapBand and it's been a "fun" week. All liquid diet is brutal... especially when it's your kids birthday and you have to feed your other kid cake.  Since the surgery, I am down another 5 pounds which is great but apparently I'm not getting enough fluids in.  I drink a few ounces and I just can't drink anymore.  Staples were removed today and the pulling feeling on my incisions are a little better.
I just wish that I could carry around my two little ones.  Thats the hardest part I think.  But only a few more weeks of that.  I really haven't had time to stop and think about anything this past week so the whole mental issues of being banded haven't set it yet.  Between being completely out of it for about 3 to 4 days last week, than my cat needing surgery as well to amputate her leg (cancer), it's just been a whirlwind of a week. 
One thing I have to say is will power isn't as bad when you see the pounds coming off.

1 comment: